SP6 is pleased to announce record growth in 2019.
Key highlights include:
- Revenue growth of 62%
- Over 100 new customers entrusted SP6 with their data analytics needs
- Several new Fortune 500 organizations were among those customers
- Second straight year of profitability, after launching our Splunk practice in 2017
“2019 was a solid year for SP6,” said Jim Barge, Partner at SP6. “The underpinning for our organization is our ethos of ‘Be Obsessed With Customer Success’. When you focus on the customer and their outcomes, this growth is what typically ensues. I’m convinced that we have built the strongest and most customer-focused Splunk partner in North America. I love the team that we’ve assembled and what they are able to accomplish for customers on a daily basis.”
In addition, SP6 has attained ‘Elite’ status in both Splunk’s Professional Services partner program, and separately, Splunk’s software resell channel program.
- Elite status is attained by no greater than 15% of all Splunk partners.
- Several factors drive this attainment, including the number of Splunk Accredited professionals working at SP6 and their levels of accreditation.
Looking forward to 2020, SP6 expects to continue expanding all areas of the company’s operations, to better service customers on a national basis.
SP6 is a technology services firm specializing in next-generation Analytics solutions based upon the Splunk platform. The company has built one of North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk Services team. Our Splunk Certified Consultants drive client success with initial Splunk deployments, environment upgrades/scaling, the building of dashboards/searches/reports, and performing Splunk health checks, across all major Splunk use cases (IT Ops, IT Security, and DevOps). SP6 also provides Splunk Managed Services for those organizations needing assistance with ongoing platform administration, assuring that customers can realize the value of the analytics platform.